Peltier Air Conditioners
Thermal management for electronic cabinets and kiosks
Peltier air conditioners offer dependable, compact performance by cooling objects via convection. They are commonly used in sample storage chambers for medical and analytical instrumentation, electronic enclosures, and compartment storage for food and beverage applications.
Heat inside the chamber is absorbed by the cold side heat exchanger. The thermoelectric coolers pump heat from the cold side heat exchanger and dissipate through the hot side heat exchanger to the outside environment. The internal air circulation from the cold side fan helps minimize temperature gradient within the enclosure.
The table below contains the Laird Thermal Systems' family of Peltier Air Conditioners. These thermoelectric cooler assembiles feature a variety of form factors and cooling capacities depending on your application requirements.
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +55°C
- Meets Telcordia requirements
- Environmentally friendly solid-state operation
- No compressor or CFC refrigerants
- Optional thermostatic control
* Any information furnished by Laird Thermal and its agents is believed to be accurate and reliable. All specifications are subject to change without notice.