HiTemp ETX Series
Premium thermoelectric cooler
The new HiTemp ETX Series is a high-performance thermoelectric cooler that is assembled with advanced thermoelectric materials and boosts cooling capacity by up to 10%. The HiTemp ETX Series features a higher thermal insulating barrier when compared to standard materials creating a maximum temperature differential (ΔT) of 83°C. This product series uses an enhanced thermoelectric module construction that prevents performance degradation in high temperature environments. The module is ideal for cooling in autonomous systems, machine vision and digital light processors. The HiTemp ETX Series is available in multiple configurations covering a wide range of footprints, cooling capacities and voltage ranges.
- Peltier Cooling for Machine Vision
- Thermoelectric Cooling for CMOS Sensors
- Cooling Solutions for Autonomous Systems
- Peltier Cooling for Digital Light Processors
- Heating and Cooling of Incubator Chambers
- Heating and Cooling for Liquid Chromatography Systems
- Thermoelectric Cooling for Security Cameras
- High-temperature operation
- Reliable solid-state
- No sound or vibration
- TA - Lapped / Lapped
- TB - Lapped / Lapped
- L - Lapped / Lapped
- 10 - Lapped / Metallized
- GG - Au Plated / Au Plated
- RT - RTV
- EP - Epoxy
* If the thermoelectric cooler with your required finishing and sealing options is not available from the list below, use either the Request Quote button or Contact a Thermal Expert button for ordering options.
* Any information furnished by Laird Thermal Systems and its agents is believed to be accurate and reliable. All specifications are subject to change without notice.