OptoTEC™ OTX/HTX Series
High-performance thermoelectric cooler for temperature stabilization of optoelectronics
The OptoTEC Series is a high-performance, miniature thermoelectric cooler that utilizes next-generation thermoelectric materials to boost cooling performance over standard product offerings. Process controls have been enhanced to assure repeatability and long-life operation in temperature stabilization applications for optoelectronics used within telecom and industrial laser markets. This product line has passed Telcordia GR-468 CORE qualification to withstand harsh mechanical and environmental test standards.
The OptoTEC series is available in two formats. The OptoTEC OTX thermoelectric cooler has a maximum operating temperature of 120°C. The OptoTEC HTX thermoelectric cooler is designed to operate in extreme temperatures of up to 150°C. Custom configurations are available to accommodate metallization, pre-tinning, ceramic patterns and solder posts.
Read OptoTEC OTX/HTX Series Test Protocol
- Miniature footprints
- Precise temperature control
- Reliable solid-state operation
- Operates in high-temperature applications
- No sound or vibration
- 11 - Lapped / Lapped
- TB - Lapped / Lapped
- 00 - Metallized / Metallized
- 22 - Pre-tinned / Pre-tinned
- GG - Au Plated / Au Plated
- 33 - Pre-tinned / Pre-tinned
- RT - RTV
- EP - Epoxy
* If the thermoelectric cooler with your required finishing and sealing options is not available from the list below, use either the [Request Quote] button or [Contact Tech Support] button for ordering options.
The OptoTEC OTX Series uses SbSn solder, enabling a maximum operating temperature of 120°C and a melting point of 232°C for reflow purposes.
The OptoTEC HTX Series uses AuSn solder, enabling a maximum operating temperature of 150°C and a melting point of 280°C for reflow purposes.
* Any information furnished by Laird Thermal Systems and its agents is believed to be accurate and reliable. All specifications are subject to change without notice.