Laird Thermal Systems provides engineering services to support on-site concept development, thermal model development, simulation, mechanical and electrical design, and more. Designing a custom product can be anything from modifying a standard product in our portfolio to creating a new product. We improve our existing products to help our customers around the world to meet new performance requirements and industry standards. We take thermal, mechanical and electrical perspectives into account to provide optimal design solutions.
Why choose Laird Thermal Systems for your project
Laird Thermal Systems offers one of the industry's most diverse portfolio of products and services. These include thermoelectric coolers and assemblies, and liquid cooling systems with custom controllers. We will shorten your development period by providing comprehensive services including design and construction of thermal management solutions, testing methods, manufacturing, etc. We use our unique project management process (PMP) to review every stage of your project and ensure high quality and on-time delivery.
How to start your project
First, click "Request a quote" and fill out the form. You will be contacted by our thermal management specialists. Once you have provided your application requirements, we will be ready to design your custom solution.
What you can expect
- Our experienced team of mechanical and electrical engineers work closely together to find the ideal solution for your application. We will design together in consideration of shape size, performance, power supply requirements, etc.
- The design process is started using the product specification tool " Master of Thermal Management " developed by us. This tool is based on proven heat calculations to help you find the right cooling solution based on your application requirements. We can also help you decide if a standard product is sufficient or if customization is needed.
- Your custom thermal management solution is the result of a collaboration between our experienced mechanical and electrical engineers. They will also work with Laird Thermal Systems' procurement and quality departments to find suppliers who can provide high quality parts at low cost. Our suppliers will also be involved in the design process to find the best technical solutions.
- We use SolidWorks tools to draw your custom product CAD, which is one of the most preferred design engineer software.
- Our engineers, with the help of simulation tools, verify and verify that the application intended for the design works. Laird Thermal Systems can perform radar simulations, fluid simulations, strength calculations and test products before making actual prototypes.
- Laird Thermal Systems has the ability to perform full testing in-house. In addition, you can add tests at an external partner, such as EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility).
Want to know more about our design services
If you have any questions about our design services, please contact our thermal management specialists . I'm here to help.